Christmas and Year-End Giving Ideas
God calls us to be good and faithful stewards. Sharing our blessings helps us to build the Kingdom of God.
Your generous gifts of time, talent and treasure help ICSJ Parish to continue the missions and ministry of Jesus. As we approach Christmas and the year end, please consider your many blessings and determine how you can best contribute. The list below provides some helpful ideas. Remember, many gifts made on or before December 31st may be tax deductible for this tax year.
- A generous Christmas Donation, above and beyond your weekly giving, helps the parish and its ministries in many ways. Make your donation by clicking here.
- Enrolling in E-Giving is an excellent gift to both the parish and yourself! E-Giving allows you to give even when you can't attend Mass and also helps the parish to more accurately budget for the year. You can also earn credit card rewards! You can review our E-Giving frequently asked questions, or find the enrollment form, by clicking here.
- Gifts of annuities, stocks and other securities are excellent gifts to make. Learn more about the five options offered by the Archdiocese of Chicago by clicking here.
- Employer Matching Gifts are great way to maximize any gift you make to ICSJ. Learn more by clicking here.
- Volunteering your time and talent to the parish through one of our many ministries or organizations, like the ICSJ Food Pantry, Music Ministry, Liturgical Ministry, Educational Ministry and the Ministries listed here.
Thank you for your generosity!